View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:09 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough
Default Lewis and Harks Big Hole Trip

Hey Guys,

The two hacks (Paul and Dan) from back east are getting ready for another trip to Big Sky country. Although I have no(very few) regrets about last year’s trip, this years trip to the Big Hole should be better.

Clearly the best part of last year’s trip was meeting Dean_MT and fishing with him on his home waters of Missoula. Not only did we fish some nice water, but I got to meet a forum member that shared some precious water with us........you all may know the water as cutty creek, but I know the water as his.

Unfortunately, he did not have much time to fish with us during our stay and as a result, our trip was a complete failure and we blame him for last year’s poor fishing!

Sooooooooooooooo! This year, we are going allow him to redeem his reputation by meeting us on the Big Hole river in Melrose Montana in an attempt to set things right. This is “gunna be wicked good”.

PS>>>>>>I promise to do a better job taking/posting pictures and the fact that I stink as a fisherman can't be held against Dean_MT

Dan