View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastrider View Post
Hey Fred, it is right by salmon point before campbell river. Since the last post I landed and released this guy. Sorry for the crappy pic but the cell is all I had
Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 4
Being a 'Canuk' and having lived in BC (many years back at this point), I'm a tad embarrassed the river location didn't ring a bell.

Island is a great place to live (a couple of years in Victoria); but no one there to take me fishing. Ocean Falls, a different story. Lumber mill (Crown-Z) had a float with several boats, motors/Petrol was kept in a separate shed. Want to fish, just flip the boat over (it rained like hell there), get a motor and your good to go.

Dad didn't like to 'river fish' but he did like the salt.

fae