View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:12 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How Many Of You Will Be Tying This Winter?

Guys,

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't let any dust gather on the vise, though I do tend to kick it into high gear during northern Michigan's colder months.

And, Kelly... NICE FLIES!! If I could tie that well, I'd be posting a few of mine as well. Beautiful work...

My goal for this coming winter is to fill a few boxes with some of the old "traditional" patterns-- a lot of Catskills stuff and a few "home-grown" flies. Having sorted a large group of older ties in recent weeks-- with a rather substantial pile yet to be divided up --I've decided that I need to brush up on some of the great patterns of years past.

And, has been the case for the last 15+ years, Saturday afternoons will be spent teaching another class of "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, much the same as me...