View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:12 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How Many Of You Will Be Tying This Winter?

Guys,

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't let any dust gather on the vise, though I do tend to kick it into high gear during northern Michigan's colder months.

And, Kelly... NICE FLIES!! If I could tie that well, I'd be posting a few of mine as well. Beautiful work...

My goal for this coming winter is to fill a few boxes with some of the old "traditional" patterns-- a lot of Catskills stuff and a few "home-grown" flies. Having sorted a large group of older ties in recent weeks-- with a rather substantial pile yet to be divided up --I've decided that I need to brush up on some of the great patterns of years past.

And, has been the case for the last 15+ years, Saturday afternoons will be spent teaching another class of "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, much the same as me...