View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:43 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martha's Vineyard fishing derby????

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrank View Post
I've always liked reading Tabory's work. I bought one of his books "Inshore Flyfishing" when I started flyfishing the salt (well at least brackish) in the middle 90's. That book has made me want to fish the surf up in New England since I got it. I still haven't had money and opportunity collide to make the trip.
I can't tell you how many times that I've fished that exact same rip where Tabory caught the fish that's on the cover of his book.
Nowadaze you wouldn't catch a striper there if you stood there all weekend.

Click the image to open in full size.