View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: New to spey casting...advice on Sage TCX--7126-4

Hi Jason,

I wouldn't go so far as saying I know much but I do know what I see. I am fishing beautifully with the 13 foot Hardy but am using an old SA mid belly on it.

Currently we are under 'Flood' warnings' on many rivers and streams from hear at home all the way to God knows where With another fall trout season at risk I am counting the raindrops here right now. If it were to stop and clear right now it will take 4 - 5 days before the waters are good.

All or most of the silvers are in and by the time the water drops they will all have color.................... The trout are here in number but again, the water must drop before fishing will improve.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;