View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:13 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rio outbound VS the versi-tip II

Quote:
Originally Posted by river right View Post
I just got back from a trip on the Delaware river and it was a blast fishing streamers, but I was thinking on switching the old line I have now out for one of these two. I like the idea of the versitip because I can nymph and throw a dry if the opportunity arises, but how is it for streamers? should I just go with the outbound and not bother with it? have you have any experiences with the versi-tip? thanks all in advance
If you are worried if a Versitip II can throw a streamer, don't worry, it can carry its respective payload.

Here's are some questions.

What are you fishing for?

Are you fishing off of a boat or walk/wading?

Dennis