View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:53 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rio outbound VS the versi-tip II

The beauty of the Versitip II line system is that it gives you the option to play the depth game by changing tips. It is a good call if you are going to run into different conditions. When I fish Spey, I change tips frequently.

I am making the assumption that you are looking at an integrated sinking shooting head Outbound. My biggest concern is that you are going to get yourself locked into a single sink rate. It might be too heavy or too light for the conditions that you plan on fishing. If you are confident in knowing the depth and flows that you fish, it is awesome having a dedicated line.

Dennis