View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:43 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Down In The Yard

I had 2 hours to fish Friday and i was trying to decided where i should go real quick, then i thought just walk down through the yard, i have not fished it this year due to all the other fishermen.We don't mind folks fishing on our property.Well i got to spend time playing in the yard.
Click the image to open in full size.
The fishing was not bad at all, i only used the net on one fish a brown.Caught 23 in 2hrs i was all smiles.
I guess you could say i caught a slam but this is very common in the yard, with some brown and rainbow in the teens and a few in the 20" range every once in awhile.I also got to fish a couple hrs Sunday morning but i went down a couple miles from home and had another good outting catching 11 and this 15" brown.
I'm very thankful for the water i have around the house with short drives or walking in WNC,and i'm really fond of playing in the yard.