View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:29 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Fishing - Michigan

Since you said 'go blue' I'll guess the South East part of the state, though intelligence is spread throughout Michigan so he might be elsewhere. In Ann Arbor there is Colton Bay, though when I lived there their stock was rather low. A newer shop, Schultz I believe, recently opened in Yspilanti. I haven't been there but it would be worth checking.

If he's on the West side of the state the Hex shop in Grand Rapids and Rockford is great, and there is Great Lakes fly fishing in Rockford as well. If he's in the heart of Green and White territory Nomad Angler is around Lansing (they might have a shop north of GR as well). There are a lot of other shops around the state, depending on where he is.