View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 05:58 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dogs and fishing

I take my dog with me on some fishing trips, some of the public access points will allow dogs others don't. She is more interested in chasing birds than getting in the water. The other day I took her up to Pacific Creek, when I went through the Teton NP check station I asked the gal at the window if I had to keep the dog on a leash, she said yes. Later while fishing, a park ranger stopped and told me I couldn't have a dog on the river or in the back country (similar rule to Yellowstone NP) so that was the end of our fishing for the day. If I fish stillwaters, I usually take her on the back of the pontoon boat.