View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:37 AM

furnacefella is a jewel in the roughfurnacefella is a jewel in the roughfurnacefella is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: $1 Fly Reel for the Launch of the Taylor Reels Array

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorreels View Post
Hey Everyone,

When we set out to start our new reel company one thing we knew was a must was to create a quality product. We didn't want to be just another small reel company that is doing the same thing as all the other small companies. We wanted to create the best to compete with the best.

Some of our core values are....

1. Quality
2. Affordability
3. Customer service
4. Product honesty and integrity

Our manufacturers are some of the best in the business. Our reels are machined in the same shops as some world famous brands that sell for several hundred dollars. We are using patent pending technology in our drag systems and have spent months in the design phase for function and beauty. I think it shows when you look at the reels and it defiantly shows when you fish them. We are not cutting corners and doing things the easy way. We are spending extra time and money to make sure that every product is world class.

With the prices that we are offering give us a try and see for yourselves that Taylor Reels is the real deal, and here to stay.
I think you guys have a good looking product and I wish you well. I am infact looking for a reel very much like the grey one you offer for my Z-Axis. The problem is that I have a very nice looking reel on the rod that I paid $300 for that has rough bearings, a faulty drag and can free spool from time to time.

I apologize in advance if this is out of line, but saying your reels are made in Korea and/or China after being asked several times is not cutting it with me.

It is like offering a quality O/U Shotgun that may be made in Italy or Russia. Nothing wrong with either country's product but I would sure like to know if I am getting a Beretta or a Baikal before spending any cash.