View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Welcome Home! Allen's first USA made fly reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrap View Post
I got my two reels the other day in the mail and they look awesome. One thing I thought is that it would be cool to be able to personalize the reels a bit by having the option to order the reels with different color drag knobs and the spool change knob/nut thing. IE, if I ordered an aluminum/gunmetal colored Trout II I could order it with the Burnt Orange knobs or whatever standard colors you already offer. To me, a small additional charge would be worth it too. Not even sure if this would be feasible but we all like to have our own unique gear. Just a thought.
skrap, No problem. Send me an email info@allenflyfishing.com with what you would like. We'll send you some other colors to mix and match. This is something we have done in the past on request.

Thanks

Justin