View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 02:24 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello I have some questions?

Chuck the vest, you don't need one save for a multi-day trip some place.

Everything you really need can be stuck in a few shirt pockets. One box of flies and two leader spools (appropriate x-factor). People, People, People .. I see folks loaded up with 'gear' that will never see the light of day.

Why even have it on you? I see folks with stuff 'vests' full of what ever; 20 of the same pattern, same size and I have to do a 'Say what?' Even my old Yellow Lab rolls his eyes and just walks away.

Not working, fine go to a different fly or change size on the same.

There are a few 'tools' you'll need but just string them off of a cord clipped to your shirt. (Number? Four and you're good to go.)

Edit: One is a 'Police Whistle.' Just trust me on that, if you get into deep do-do you'll need it.

Last edited by fredaevans; 09-14-2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Add an edit.