View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 03:24 AM

paul esterline is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Adventure Flyfishing Co vest

I am currently in northern MI Salman fishing on the P.M. river in Baldwin MI. I am using, and have been using an Adventure Flyfishing Co vest. Where do I start! This is by far the very best vest you can get. It is well made, unbelievably useful and the guys who designed this are very obviously fly fishermen! I have used this vest in the heat of FL, and the cold of northern MI. It is so versatile. When they say all weather, they mean all weather! The pockets are numerous and perfectly designed, I LOVE the ingenious tipit holder! Super cool and easy to use. The feature I use the most is the drop down tray pockets one on each side, they hold a ton of flies*not to mention crank baits. They are strong and solid enough to actually lay your rod across them. I fish all types of tackle, I used to use my fly vest, well, just for fly fishing, this vest I use on every fishing trip, fly fishing or not! I LOVE this vest, it was the best fishing investment I ever made! Get one, you will not be disapointed!! Oh and the people that took my order, beyond nice, honest, friendly, and know what they are talking about when you ask them a question.