View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:12 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Need some help on wading boot widths

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguro77 View Post
thanks fae for the insight and welcome... will keep in mind Korkers. Just dont want to end up with a whole room of different brands of boots. Or maybe I am just too fastidious in trying to get the perfect fit.
"77" there is no 'perfect fit' save for you take your waders, socks, etc., and try on boots in the store. From personal experience you ware a size 10 street shoe (mine) and you'll be 'up' at least two in wading boot size. Best was three sizes up.

Lots of toe room is THE KEY unless you want frozen toes. Just trust me on this one.
fae