View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:32 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoying the simplicity on a budget. Possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibcrewin View Post

Is it possible to enjoy the takara way on a budget?
I'm not trying to be silly here, look up paintings by Norman Rockwell. For those old enough, the cover's of the "Saturday Evening Post" magazine. Something died within me when that magazine was put to rest.

Couldn't afford a subscription but I was at the Library every week pouring over the pages. I'd walk in ,this was a really small library, 1,000-1200 square feet of wood floor lined with book shelves? Good books, old books, complete set of Cio' O'Peadieas for school study.

"Would you like a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich?"

"Yes Mam."

I can't remember her face, but Dear God I do remember her.

People who touch your life and make it better. For what its worth ended up with two Master's Degrees and two others unrelated. Why? Because she made me Peanut and Jelly Sandwiches as I read.

Sorry for the rant, but this question just kicked me back close to 60 years.