View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:41 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh Man the high country is Gorgeous!

cochise, man, I wish I could hit the "like" button a whole bunch more than once. What a great post and pics!

I waited out a huge storm while sitting on the banks of the Henry's Fork this summer and my fishing partner and I experienced an epic afternoon of fishing to rising trout on the Railroad Ranch. By the time other anglers ventured out on the river the action was over.

Fall just started in our neck of the woods and it looks to be a spectacular one. I can only assume the trees will really start to turn after last night when area temps dipped below freezing for the first time since last April.

Here are a few pics from past fall seasons:

Fall colors in the weed-growth of my favorite spring creek:
Click the image to open in full size.

How about a fall baetis?:

Fall on Henry's Lake, ID:

Brookies in the fall:

"No-Tellum" spring creek in the fall:

I hope to get out soon to get some recent shots. Thanks for creating this thread!

Kelly.