View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:16 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

Per the weather forecast .... sky has gone from a light blue to 'This is not going to be good.' When all this unloads, its going to get damned wet around here in Southern Oregon.

Mini "Spey 'Clave" tomorrow morning and that could turn out to be 'Winter in Washington State.' (Won't be cold, so that's a good thing.) 11 year old Lab will walk out the front door tomorrow morning and go 'Hurmmph' and turn back into the house or we go to Tou Velle Park for a bit if he walks to the back end of the Jeep.

Had to go to "Big R" this afternoon to get Sandy some 'Dog treats' and a bag of food. Why do they make those damned big bags out of material that's so slippery?

'Younger fellow" (50?) helps me with my cart as my hands are just not capable of picking up the bag. Open up the back and there's a very large fuzz-face.

"May I pet him?" Two spent close to 10 minutes in a 'cuddle.' Somewhere in his life he had 'An old Dog.'

fae