View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: How Many Fly Boxes Do You Carry In Your Vest/Pack?

Hi Ard,

I am not sure I understand the problem? I don't see a post in this thread with a time stamp of 3:29 on any day. Is that post in another thread?

Being in Alaska there could be some delay in getting your information to the NAFFF server. The information is sent in data packets and there could get delayed in the commutations carriers. Sometimes data is resent many times before it reaches the final destination. It should not be as long as you are talking about.

There is work going on with the system getting ready for the move to a new server and some other changes. So I wouldn't be too worried about anything going on until the move is made and working.