Thread: My First 9 WT
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:56 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: My First 9 WT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
I was fishing a fiberglass 10wt last week and that heavy rod didn't seem to bother me at all.
I remember reading once that swinging a wine bottle is a good way to condition yourself to prolonged casting with a heavy weight rod.

Maybe I'm more "conditioned" than I thought
I'm pretty good at emptying wine bottles.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

I had rotator cuff surgery last September and they clipped one of the tendons in my bicep. My bicep is where I feel it most. I think I just need some conditioning to get it into shape.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
Hmmm if you have an omega in your hands I need to come over and see it. Allen wont give me stuff to test for them even though I've been around from the begining :P

We can compair it to a 10wt Sage Flight with an Alpha II size 4 on it for giggles
Yeah, well, I think the timing of my trip to Michigan just worked out with Justin. If I can find some time this weekend and you wanted to take a drive you could come up to the secret lake and we could try some hoppers for bass and bluegill and you could check it out.