Thread: My First 9 WT
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:56 AM
mridenour

Default Re: My First 9 WT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
I was fishing a fiberglass 10wt last week and that heavy rod didn't seem to bother me at all.
I remember reading once that swinging a wine bottle is a good way to condition yourself to prolonged casting with a heavy weight rod.

Maybe I'm more "conditioned" than I thought
I'm pretty good at emptying wine bottles.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

I had rotator cuff surgery last September and they clipped one of the tendons in my bicep. My bicep is where I feel it most. I think I just need some conditioning to get it into shape.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
Hmmm if you have an omega in your hands I need to come over and see it. Allen wont give me stuff to test for them even though I've been around from the begining :P

We can compair it to a 10wt Sage Flight with an Alpha II size 4 on it for giggles
Yeah, well, I think the timing of my trip to Michigan just worked out with Justin. If I can find some time this weekend and you wanted to take a drive you could come up to the secret lake and we could try some hoppers for bass and bluegill and you could check it out.