View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 11:01 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of
Default Middle Provo River, UT - 09/24/2013

Took the day off and hit the Provo River near Midway, UT from 11:00a - 3:15p... big cold front coming tomorrow so I wanted to get out ahead of it and the fish did not leave me hanging.

It was all about the Baetis today as the fish were really dialed in and active. I stung a couple early on a small Parachute Adams but soon settled on a nymphing tandem of olive BHPT followed by an RS2 and the action was constant the rest of the way. I put 20+ in the net... lost missed a few more... biggest was 17" with many in the 12"-15" slot and only one real dink.

Many of the browns were rocking their fall colors today...
Click the image to open in full size.

Just an absolutely beautiful day to be out on the water... 70's, breezy, PT cloudy...

Speaking of water... perfect conditions there as well, clear, cold, and very wader friendly (204 CFS @ Charleston)...

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring