View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Hello Everyone, I'm Back Home!

I will be a more regular contributor over the next few weeks as the season gets cold here. I have been away a whole lot this past spring - summer and fall due to many commitments but as the ice moves in I'll be very happy to be here with this great group of people

There will be many stories to tell and I'll try to do that on the blog pages and of course loads of pictures to sort and post. It's been a good year for South Central Alaska and for Nancy and I too.

I hope everyone enjoyed this season as much as I.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;