View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:57 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spoonflies for Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by argail View Post
I do not want to make a new topic!
I think this topic is very appropriate to my question...
Does anybody know a company producing hooks for Spoon Fly, or hook with proper "caddis" shape form ? (I was not too lazy to use the pliers, just wondering))
in every store you can find MANY varieties of hooks: for egg fly, tube flies, scud, shrimp, grubs, pupae, gammarus... etc. I think you get my point !?
It would be interesting to ask hooks manufacturer !
There is a worm hook the Bass guys use that's curved exactly right including the way the hook eye shaft is straight to make the fit on the worm weedless(this makes the spoon fly wobble properly) . Next time I'm in Bass Pro I'll get you the name of the hook. I'm sure someone on here knows the hook I am referring to,
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser