View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 12:33 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default And, For Those Who Want/Need A New Vice... er, Vise...

VISE #1 SOLD & SHIPPED For anyone looking for a great vise to start off your fly-tying career-- another "vice," sayeth the Speaker of the House --I've just finished sprucing up the one below.

Vise #2 comes with a four-pocket pedestal base AND a C-clamp, and is a sweet little vise. I'm asking $18 for this vise, and I'll throw in a few "extras" for the beginning tyer. Both of the above also will receive a "hairwing530 surprise" in the boxes, and I'm putting the funds from this sale-- and my others --toward the needed stuff for my tying classes with "my kids." Given that, all fair offers will be considered. So, don't be shy...

If you need info or more pics, drop me a PM or an e-mail at: jwarrington1@copper.net I prefer Paypal, as it's a long haul to the bank in town...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Vise #2:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hairwing530; 10-08-2013 at 05:42 AM.