View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Back Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fq13 View Post
Maybe I'm just a Florida boy, but it seems to me like you're doing it backwards. Were it me I'd take care of those out of state commitments during the winter and return to Ak. in the spring, summer and fall, but that's just me.
Thanks for the replies fellows,

Brian, I just cam back yesterday from trout fishing. I really wish you had been there.

fe13,

I never left AK., I have been away fishing most of the season and just returned to Wasilla for awhile. There will be yet another trip scheduled for October 4th through the 9th. After that I'll be doing day trips from home and on the computer talking fish every night

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;