View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:07 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The wives don't understand...

I'm with turbineblade and lacanadio; my wife is my usual fly fishing partner; fresh or salt.

As far as lawn casting goes, well I used to do a lot of it. Sometimes when I'd come home from work; a little tired and frustrated (you know, those days just happen every now and then.........), Marty would say: "why don't you go out and cast for awhile?" I would, and it always brought me right back to a much more comfortable place. I can't concentrate on line placement and work-related things at the same time; fortunately for me, it's the work-related things that fade away when I'm fishing/casting.

....but, if fq13 is passing out info on that fly fishing, single malt drinking, classic alfa-driving adventure woman (you did say that she was drop dead gorgeous........right?), then.................um,............I'll take a copy.....................

Pocono

Last edited by Pocono; 09-27-2013 at 06:27 AM.