View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:13 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poaching news, Ca style

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
How about confiscating all of their gear and their vehicles as well?
As the Oregon State Police do 90% of our game checking (part of their assigned duties ... and they take them very seriously) that's just what would happen. You see an OSP truck you know exactly what he's probably up to that day. Boat ramps it's regular patrol cars doing boat checks.

Last float with Nate Bailey, and he's off in my Jeep to get his truck/trailer, and up comes "The Man." See's boat load of spey rods .... and the fish sized cooler. (Empty)

'Catch anything?' Broke my heart to tell him I'd 'crackered' three fish.'

Chatted for close to 20 minutes .... waiting for Nate to show up (no kidding!) Officer checked out his truck/trailer from top to bottom looking for 'invasive species.' Clean bill of health.