View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 08:21 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's time for Swap #1 - Streamers

Here we go; the first swap of the 2013-14 season.

This one will be streamers. No limits on the type of streamer, other then to say that this is for fresh water species, or species that return to fresh water to spawn.

So, anything from your basic Woolly Bugger to your fully dressed Atlantic Salmon Fly will do just fine; hackled, winged (hair and/or feathers), spun, etc. No size limits, so as small as you want to as large as you want.

We'll kick this one off on October 1st and finish it up, with all flies due in, by November 1st. Limit of 12 tyers, since some streamer patterns are challenging to tie and require more time. Everyone ties up 12 of the same flies, sends them to me and I'll return one each of all the different patterns back to you, plus you'll get your own back so that you'll have a compete set.

It's been awhile since we tied streamers, this should be fun!

1. Ard / Hardyreels - Light Spruce - RECEIVED
2. baseman1 - featherwing - RECEIVED
3. s. fontinalis - Black Ghost - RECEIVED
4. ia trouter - Woolly Bugger - RECEIVED
5. brookfieldangler - Simple Sculpin - RECEIVED
6. gatortransplant - No Name streamer - RECEIVED
7. theboz - Black Beauty Dace - RECEIVED
8. Pocono - Kennebago Smelt - RECEIVED
9. mcnerney - Barr's Slumpbuster - RECEIVED
10. biggie robs - Hot Core Baitfish - RECEIVED
11. chased - Bunny Muddler - RECEIVED
12. mudbug - Bendback streamer - RECEIVED

Pocono

Last edited by Pocono; 11-08-2013 at 11:33 AM.