View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:01 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tarpon!!bass!!! Panfish!! Anything!!!

Seriously? You live in the land of fish to put it bluntly! The opportunities are endless! There is such great fishing where you are I am jealous that you are there everyday and I only go for 2 weeks a year! Ok just kidding but you are lucky!
You fish the canals and Airport Lakes for Peacocks ? If so use Clousers sparsely dressed . If you don't succeed on the first few casts at them throw ten more! Don't worry they will hit it! Along the way on those same Clousers you can get Tilapia, Civhlids, Oscars and Snakeheads!
Where are you fishing in the Keys? Islamorada , Key West , the Park? This info helps so I can tell you what to target at each place and when.
Also Mosca nailed it when he said visit your local shop , there are so many of them where you are and they want your business do they want you to catch fish ? Absolutely ! They are going to give you the most current info to get you hooked up!
Looking to catch whatever ? Take a drive up to Lauderdale and chuck some streamers into anyone of those canals and something will hit! If you need consistency use something small with flash on the bottom and you should have something going on about every cast!

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Oh and most important Welcome to the Forum!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser