View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:24 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's time for Swap #1 - Streamers

Chased and mudbug, welcome to the swap and we're full up! Jaybo41, thanks for the interest; there will probably be another swap running by the time that you've got some time freed up to tie.

That was quick; 15 hours; open to closed. I'd say that there are a bunch of members out there who are really ready to get back to swapping flies.

I'll PM each of you my address today, so that you'll have it in your PM file. When you send your flies, either include a return, self-addressed, stamped envelope or a couple of bucks to cover one that I'll generate for you.

I'm heading over to my vise today after breakfast; just to make sure that I have the materials that I need. I should probably know that by dinner time tonight!

Pocono