View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:05 AM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wooly Bugger questions

fq13- did you just accuse me of wearing a skirt on a pubic forum? I am going to surprise calftail and fly out to Colorado so he can take me fishing for my birthday I wish that wasn't a joke, but we are all good now.

tbum- you read my mind on what colors to try next. I am going to have to order supplies today. Might have just enough to build an olive bugger. Thanks for the tip on searching "bugger". Never occurred to me. All that money wasted on college.

All- Appreciate the answers to my questions. I think I have enough weighted buggers to try. I will tie a couple light ones and go fishing. Perhaps later today.

I was hopeful that I asked decent enough questions to make this useful to the next noob tyer that comes along. I intend to launch a thread for some of the other common patterns as I always get thoughtful answers on this forum