View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tri Basin Divide maps?

cruddymutt: Welcome to the forum. I saw the TU episode you are talking about, but it was pretty vague on exactly where to go. I have a friend in town that got his cutt slam a few years ago, I plan to pick his brain for ideas on where to go, but he is on a road trip to Wisconsin, but should be back this week sometime. You could also take a look at the link below, it shows an overall map for each species and list some of the rivers. From there you could stop in at one of the regional offices and ask questions.

Wyoming Game and Fish - Cutt-Slam Program - 59

DryFlyGuy and I are also in the early planning on how to get our cutt slams. You might want to keep track of this thread and if you are interested in joining us your more than welcome.
http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...tes-11354.html

Larry