Thread: Skulls!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Skulls!

Hi John,

Metal Head sells some with the eyes already on but I'm using the Fish Skull Sculpin Helmet and tying some big Sculpin patterns that are catching some dandy trout so I'm still gluing the eyes on myself......................

My friend Chris was fishing them yesterday and got a slew of trout like the one below on the flies I left for him to try a couple weeks ago.
Click the image to open in full size.

The rivers are too low for me to make it back to the place where they are catching them but I'm seriously considering a fly in. He's killing me with the pictures............

The fly on my rod below is like the ones he is using. I left 8 of them in various color combinations and the fish are loving them.

Click the image to open in full size.Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;