Thread: Skulls!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Skulls!

Winter is coming Larry,

I can try but almost every one I tie is different. I do them in Brown - Brown & black - Brown Olive and the one posted had Brown variegated bunny fur, Crystal Flash, Burnt Orange marabou, Gray Spey Hackles and an Olive green wool head................

Lots of good combos for them Larry, some of them I use pheasant shoulders for pectoral fins on others I skip the fins. The attraction I believe is the right color combination and the swimming characteristics of the pattern.

I will do a step by step and try to pick a color series that works well. I still have a few weeks to test them

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;