View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default lake erie mayfly hatch!!!

posted the hatch last year and just went outside and this years hatch has come!!!! they call um canadian soldiers. millions of them covering every surface! I live a block or 2 away from the lake. I think these are hexagenias? should last a week or so. here is some pix! enjoy! cars are covered with um, roads are covered, my whole house is covered and so is all the lake I am sure! its a great sign of a healthy lake! wonder if fish would hit hexagenia drys flys now? we don't have trout only bass and stuff. these things always come right when its a rain. man the midges just left! we call those a sandfly. I should of posted the midge hatch before but forgot. wait i might have a pic! here is one!they lasted extra long this year. enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNV33208.JPG (80.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg SNV33209.JPG (79.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg SNV33218.JPG (78.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg SNV33227.JPG (77.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg SNV32931.JPG (77.8 KB, 65 views)

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.