View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:42 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

JANUARY HOLDOVER ON THE PRE-CHRISTMAS PRICING... For those who'll be wrapping a hook or two in the days ahead, I'm offering the following "Cigar Box 500+ Hooks/ Feathers/Knife" kits for $40, rather than the usual $45.. This price now will be good throughout the month of January as well as December, and the boxes will include the following:

1- vintage wooden cigar box with cedar compartments

500+ hooks Mostly dry-fly hooks, with some wet fly/nymph hooks available from the likes of Tiemco/Umpqua, Daiichi, Mustad, and even a few Orvis. The sizes available are size #8 through #20 in the dries, with the wets mostly in sizes 8, 10 and 12, some streamer hooks, and nymphs in sizes #8 and #14. The choices are yours, and I'll customize your box with any combinations that you need to fit your tying...

3 Whiting feather clumps (great for tailing or wrapping. The box is for display purposes... unless you really want one. Then, we'll talk... And, the hackle colors are representative of what's available)

1 "hairwing530 surprise" see the refurbished knives below. (I also have some multi-blade knives available as well...)

Free shipping

The price? Even with the upgraded hook total, I'm sticking with the "holiday price" of $40 delivered to your door! It's as good a deal on 500+ hooks and a vintage cigar box/feathers/knife combo as you'll find anywhere...

And, as I'll be custom building each compartment insert from cedar grown and milled from the AuSable River corridor, I can work with everybody on "customizing" their hook selections. You'll receive a box that will suit your tying needs. But, please try to give me as much "lead time" as possible, as I put each one together by hand...

Paypal is the preferred mode of payment, but personal checks or money orders are fine as well. If you have any questions, please drop me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at: jwarrington1 at copper.net

Let me know what you think, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hairwing530; 12-29-2013 at 12:50 PM.