View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 05:03 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

The 'Box' took me back, what 50 years and Mr. Kenworthy. The fellow ran major single home construction for a major builder we financed in the PNW. (Cr ap, their name just blew out of my feeble mind.)

Pile of files on the car seat, do the 'inspection' and write cheques for the hour. 'Cash on the nail head' to pay the sub-contrators.

Just remembered: "Heb and Narodic." Spelling is waaaay off so lets not go there.

Never saw the fellow without a C-Gar going. Only had one time, that I can think of, where 'We have to talk.'

There was an 'economic colapse,' home interest rates really did go to 20 percent. All of his 'Sub's' sat at around the Board Room table and gave me (well my Admin Asst for 17.5 years) their bills.

'Gentlemen, H and N are Honorable People, so is Rainier Bank.' Wrote a hell of a lot of cheques that afternoon. Took a hell of a 'hit', but that passed with time.

Employment offer June, 1984 need a move to California; one heck of a going way party. Gather I was referred to as "The Kid." As in young fellow, no one 'messed with me,' but once. Not needed and 'Don't fluff his tail feathers.'

fae