View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:37 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

As a pre-season "gift" of sorts to everyone here on the forum, I'm dropping my price on the "vintage cigar box hooks/feathers sets" to $40 throughout the month of December. After that, who knows? Doing these annual hook sales has never been about the money. Rather, it's about making sure that I have enough $$$ to assure "my kids" of always having everything they need during our late Fall and Winter tying classes. "My kids" go through enough as it is, what with battling and surviving their cancers, just as their teacher-- "Pops" (my nickname with them all) --does each day.

With that said, the price is now $40 for the vintage wooden cigar boxes, their 500+ hooks, 3 Whiting feather clumps, the "hairwing530 surprise," (your choice of blade styles) and free shipping...

Here's to you, my friends, one and all...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 12-01-2013 at 05:00 AM.