View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:22 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of
Default Re: Headed back to Idaho.

Well, I am back from the trip. I know this may seem weird but it was the most successful fishing trip I have ever taken without ever getting the rods out of the car.

Yes, all that water, all those miles and all those hours, not one time did I fish.

But we did find a great little oasis in the northern area of East Idaho. We put in an offer and we are waiting for the details to unravel.

Keep your fingers crossed. I hope to have the place up and going and ready for anyone who is traveling that way to see what great things that area of the fishing world holds in store.

Shady title stuff may kill the deal but if it all straightens out we are golden. The title company is doing their magic and we are hopeful.

This little gem is 15 minutes away, so are many other great rivers, streams and lakes. This place is incredible as it seems like around every bend in the road is another incredible fishing location.

Click the image to open in full size.