View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:32 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused on Leaders & Tippet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridenour View Post
Not snubbing Joni, just haven't got any experience with her and Mike at Cutthroat has really done right by me. I'm sure hers are great too but I have to go with what I know when giving advice.
No experience (not a bad thing) with Mike's furled leaders. But have Joni's on the working end of several of my 2hander rods right down to 3wts. Cast and they lay out like a 'yard stick' even at 6 foot long plus leader at the end.

End game of the above is if you haven't used one (from whom ever) drop a few dollars and you are 'In for the ride.'

fae