View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 03:34 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: No-Knot Fas-Snap, have you ever used it?

I am so glad that I asked you guys the experts, since nobody in the BPS reviews mentioned about the using them with different tippet size.

I guess to be able to effectively and efficiently using one of these is to stick with the same tippet material for the longest time.

I don't do dry fly much, for trouts I am mostly using leeches and wolly buggers size 8-12 with 30" 4x fluorocarbon tippet loop to loop to the leader. I don't often change my tippet unless it is 16" short and I can feel the abrasion in it.

This might work for me but hopefully I can get more inputs about them form the others.