View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:43 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of
Default Re: What is important to you when buying gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1move View Post
No Love for Canadian made? C'mon guys, why does everything have to be made in the USA? I am going to play the devils advocate here and say why is it such a big deal that its made in the US? Meanwhile everything else we buy is made everywhere else in the world, not trying to bash on a country but put your patriotism aside for a second, and explain why? Can anyone give me an honest answer without the run of the mill answers as... to support our economy... we are better... etc. Just want to know why you feel this way? And if you could answer this question with your pride aside (if possible).
My Honda Pilot was built in Canada, and I love it! As far as fly fishing gear is concerned, I only know of Islander Reels, and I've never had the opportunity to examine one in person. They seem to have a great reputation, and they look awesome, but I have no idea where I can check them out in person.

-VB