View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:10 PM

argail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to all
Default Re: What is important to you when buying gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1move View Post
No Love for Canadian made? C'mon guys, why does everything have to be made in the USA? I am going to play the devils advocate here and say why is it such a big deal that its made in the US? Meanwhile everything else we buy is made everywhere else in the world, not trying to bash on a country but put your patriotism aside for a second, and explain why? Can anyone give me an honest answer without the run of the mill answers as... to support our economy... we are better... etc. Just want to know why you feel this way? And if you could answer this question with your pride aside (if possible).
I love this vehicle! Conquest Vehicles | Knight XV
Toronto, Canada
Very cool things! leather fly rod case fly reel case flyfishing cases leather rod cases leather binocular case wing shooting leather cases robert cochrane leather cases
Calgary, Canada
Canada also has a unique product!