View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What Keeps You From Going to Alaska to Fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcoho View Post
We just loaded up all of our stuff and came up. Have more money now so maybe made the right choice. We like it here
Hello,

Where are you living (town)

Ard

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
Just got back from a wonderful 10 day trip to AK with my wife. It was mostly just an anniversary vacation, but we did fish for the last 4 days. Trip was great, the fishing was just ok.
I sure do wish you had gotten in touch and I don't mean to hire a guide when I say that. Unless there are some sort of conditions such as flooding (in my part of the state) I do not go to the Kenai area at all. Yes there are fish there but the people you describe are Always there.

As you went on to surmise there are places that you can go that are not like the Kenai but you need a contact to help you find some peace even here.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;