Thread: Took a Trip
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:15 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Took a Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Looks like an amazing trip, and a successful one at that Dennis! Is that a 3N and a Proaxis?

Beautiful photos of beautiful places! Thanks for writing up the report and guiding me to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterpunk View Post
(G)reat location.

That looks like an standard arbor Abel Super 7n, what rod is that guy fishing? I see you like a Hardy Proaxis.
Thanks guys.

It's an old school Abel Big Game 3n with a solid back and round ports. My rod is a Hardy ProAxis.

The picture of the guide holding the Bonefish that I caught has my 12 weight Sage Xi2 with an Abel Big Game 4n tucked under his arm.

When walking the flats, I walked with my Bonefish rod in my hand while the guide held onto my 12 weight just in case a GT crossed my path.

Dennis