View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 05:00 AM

eastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud ofeastfly66 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where to fish for trout in MA

Hi Scotland,

Welcome to the US and the Forum. I live in MA. I FF for trout/Steelhead mostly on rivers but do the ponds and lakes also. You will have plenty of options in MA. depending on do you want to wade only? have a boat/canoe?
where you live and how far you are willing to drive? I can drive less than 1 hr. and be on river & lakes including the Quabin. From here within 1.5 hrs drive VT and ME. Send me a PM, I will send you my E mail address and will be glad to help you out. If you want a guide I know some real good people.

Eastfly

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

ohh, and I missed the lakes in NH. If you take a vacation and drive 4 hrs you will be in ME. and you will not live long enough to fish all the ponds in that state.!!!!