View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:55 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just Curious: How Many Fly Rods Do you Own

Though I have some rods made in New Zealand (Nti "Nanos"), South Korea (Albright EXS, Rajeff ECHO3 and Hardy SINTRIX models) that are excellent, the majority of my rods emanate from America; Sage, G.Loomis, Scott and more. How many? Ask my wife, she is better at math than I am. All I know is the current group in use goes from 4-weight to 13-weight with the exception of #11. Just in #4's alone there is a Phillipson, Orvis, T&T, Winston, 2 Nanos, Albright, Diamondback, Scott, Hardy and, my two current favorites, a little 8 1/2'/#4 G.Loomis Streamdance GLX and a big 9'/#4 NRX. At Somerset this winter I plan on casting the new Orvis H2 and Scott Radian #4's but I believe the NRX can feel secure that its cork will continue to get dirtier.

Last edited by sweetandsalt; 11-07-2013 at 04:24 PM.