View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:40 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
pretty cool idea using cigar boxes for hooks and making a kit
buzz
Young and a 'CeGar' store a short walk away in north Seattle. They saved the empty boxes for me. God the smell of the Cedar wood was magic. To young to legally drive so just took my fly rod and walked the mile south to "Green Lake" in north Seattle.

To be honest, I didn't have the 25 cents for the bus fare. Some of the drivers would just pull over and 'Get in, how many did you catch?' Same when going to the first two years at the University of Washington. Tuition and books drained me of every penny I had.

But I paid up. And I got 'my monies worth' 90+ percent of the time. There were a couple of times where I just had to stand up and tell the 'Teacher' 'YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHXT YOUR EYES ARE BROWN!'

fae