View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:44 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We Finally Reached 50,000 Members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Paul,

Since there is about 5" of snow outside right now I will take tome to see who we still have active. No doubt that the senior 'senior members' are falling into the minority but thanks to guys like you we get the voice of wisdom almost every day. With the arrival of the snow I feel sort of down today, I went fishing yesterday but the creek was high. That should not affect my being able to catch some fish where I was at but by the looks of things they have moved out. I don't know if they all go to the lake or maybe some drop to the tide water but the water had nothing but some very dead silver salmon who had finished their duty.

The stream bed is filled with excavated gravel from the many sockeye & silvers who came in this year. But now the snow is here and winter really begins. I'll take a look at the stats.
------------------------------
Hi Ard,

And thanks for your reply. The Forum is "Tonic" for old buzzards like me, helps us keep memories of our fishing days alive.
Hope you have a good Winter up there this year.
Paul

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Last edited by imxer; 11-14-2013 at 10:51 AM.