Thread: New Orvis CFO
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: New Orvis CFO

Well this thread has proven to be quite revealing, based on everything I've read here I'll have to wait until I can actually see one of these reels in person before making any judgment as to whether or not I would want one.

I still have my IV but sold my II - a 1-2-3, and a III, years ago. I may have said this before but....... when Hardy announced production facilities in S. Korea, the prices for all things Hardy built in the UK went off the chart. Being in Alaska I had little need for all the light reels so I took the money but kept my 5 weight sized CFO IV. No way would I consider that reel suitable for a #7 line and a 6 is pushing it a bit.

Based on what I've read I may have to pass on the retro reels and be happy that I kept the IV

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;